Welcome to this beautiful and gated “French Country” estate. Nestled among the oaks on Stonehouse Lane in Montecito, Ca, this home has exquisite detail, offering peacefully surroundings, breathtaking mountain views, privacy, mature oak trees, an avocado grove, beautiful new landscaping and a new 900ft deep well with a 10,000 gallon tank capacity!View a printable PDF
Located in the Montecito Union School District. Gated on approximately 1.5 acres it offers over 6000 square feet of living space, 4 bedrooms, all ensuite with a grand ground floor master boasting high open beam ceilings. There are 6 bathrooms, a 3 car garage, gourmet kitchen, A/C, a reverse osmosis water purification system, Sonos hookup throughout the home and a separate pool/guest house, also with A/C.
This home is wonderful for entertaining with the gourmet kitchen offering top of the line appliances and finishes. The formal living and dining room with their soaring open beam ceiling, arched fresh door and grand fireplace open to stone terraces off the living, dining and family rooms. The terrace has outdoor fireplaces and a built-in barbecue.
The natural rock swimming pool and spa with waterfall, outdoor Sonos system and additional outdoor built-in BBQ adds to complete a wonderful and amazing retreat you can call home.
Stunning Craftsmanship, design and quality finishes throughout this exquisitely appointed home.
640 Stonehouse Lane Improvements - 2016
- NEW 800+ ft well with a 10,000 Storage Tank.
- New French limestone fountain, pump system, and transformer landscaping.
- Pruned and fertilized all oak trees.
- Eliminated many diseased or neglected trees and landscaping.
- Re-graded front yard to level.
- New plant material including large palms, Italian cypress, roses and many flowering perennials all designed to attract hummingbirds and butterflies.
- New grass and gofer mesh in the backyard.
- New mulch throughout.
- Stonework along drive entrance and throughout yard and beds.
- Pruned and irrigated all avocado trees-are producing fruit currently.
- New irrigation system throughout all plantings and lawn.
- Updated all Wi-Fi and cable through house and pool house.
- Home and pool house reviewed by pest specialist and builder. All necessary mesh and insulation filling completed to prevent pest entry to home via dormers, roofline and or foundations.
- Added new electrical boxes for chandeliers.
- New custom chandeliers in pool house & dinning room, and an Ebanista chandelier in the living room.
- Refinished fireplace in master bedroom, w/ stone skim coating.
- Updated custom cabinetry in master closets.
- Service and current upgrades to all three garage doors and gate.
- Outdoor Sonance speakers surrounding pool area.
- Sonos hookup throughout home.
- Painting/faux finish in foyer, living room, dining room and hallways.
- Kitchen cabinetry painted.
- MAV system and data programming for all televisions in home and pool house.
- New updated security and fire system and panels throughout the home.
- Added A/C to pool house.
- Installed reverse osmosis water purification system.
- Hot water heater installed in October.
- Total Contribution to Improvement $300,000+